Friday, July 02, 2010

Radical Honesty

Radical Honesty means is a technique and self-improvement program developed by Dr. Brad Blanton. The program asserts that lying is the primary source of modern human stress, and that practitioners will become happier by being more honest, even about painful or taboo subjects. Blanton claims this form of honesty can help all human relationships since it "creates an intimacy not possible if you are hiding something for the sake of someone's feelings (Wikipedia).


Just remembering, i used this program at Wednesday, 30th June 2010. But just for one days, i am very interesting about this program, because i want to know the impact of Radical Honesty in my life.
I started from myself, To honest that i am just an ordinary man. I don't have superb voice or playing musical instrument to get womans. But, i realized everypeople who have their passion dan mission in life. For that reason,i had been accepted His bless to me with a grateful heart.
After that, i must tell the truth to everyone which related in that day. I have to force myself even it's very painful.
My parents, two years ago when i had not graduated from my university, i only played a game to spending my time. My parent was very angry with my attitute. But i did not care about that. Somedays, my parents told me to repair my sister's computer. They was gived me money to do it. But in that time, i was a bad. I used it to playing a game.
But, in 30th June 2010, i was told the truth too them. They are very happy. So do I.

One of my friends. she is the sweetest one. I knew her since i was studying in campus. She is wise, patient, and can fully accepted me. Until Now, I can not express my emotion to her. I did not have fully courage to express it until last days. because I am very fear to lose something from her. I sent her a message. And inside my heart, i said that all things will happen, i do not care about the responses. I JUST want to EXPRESS IT even the response is very pailful.

Actually Now, I am very happy because The Radical Honest relieved me. BRAVO...

No comments: